O Allah, You are my pure love!

I'm not mad,
I'm not jealous,
As you're not mine.

Sometimes this is my weakness as a normal human being,
Too easy to fall in love.
I admit that for now, there's a bit love for you,
and I want you to know how I feel. 


But I think it's enough for Him to know what I feel
for He who had created my heart
and He who had created that feeling inside me.
You belong to Him, not me.
So let this feeling be kept only for me
and let me love you only in silence from far with modesty and sincerity.
As I know no one knows what is His plan.
Maybe this feeling is just a test that will fade away one day.

O Allah,
Please don't let me stuck in love that does not sure to be mine,
Please give me calmness since I had been drown in this love,
Please make my heart pure once again as it had been spoiled by lust,
Please throw away the dream and hope that I had been chasing,

O Allah,
Please get rid  this love as I can't fill two love in my heart,
Only Your love I seek to be kept and grow stronger till in Jannah.
Amiin..

"Whoever gives for the sake of Allah, reject for the sake of Allah, loves for the sake of Allah, hates for the sake of Allah and married for the sake of Allah, therefore his faith has completed" (narrated by Al Hakim)
p/s: this post is not originally from me but i just translated it to english. so, sorry if there is any misunderstanding or mistranslated words. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Teardrops On My Guitar-Taylor Swift

Envy, Angry and Upset

heart vs mind?