After 5 years

Yes, it has been 5 years since my last post. In fact, it's almost 6 years since it's November 2017 now!
Lots of things had happened.
But I know all of them happened for reasons. The truth that only He knows.

Now I'd graduated. I hope I'm becoming wiser as I'm growing older.
Life will always teach us lessons. Things that no school can teach, no professor can educate.
It's the matter of experiencing it yourself. No matter how hard people try to warn you, advise you, at the end of the day, it's you who will face it.

I'm trying to become a better person which I believe every one and each of us is trying the same.
So let's get in this together!

Let's chase our dreams. Be the best that we could.

Becausee it's our lives afterall.

Love,
soon-to-be-extra-ordinary-nisa ☺

Popular posts from this blog

Teardrops On My Guitar-Taylor Swift

Envy, Angry and Upset

heart vs mind?