"the only thing that I want is a husband"

This post was inspired by someone who I really adore from the first time we met. Actually the title was taken from his words who said: " The only thing that I want is a wife". He never think of having a girlfriend and that made me want to do the same. Stays single until the right time comes.  I think it's not wrong if I say he has everything that a girl needs. Good education, akhlaq(inshaAllah) and personality. He's my dream guy.(Yup! I admit that here and I hope no one knows who he is) Well, I know it's too good to be true because I'm sure I'm nobody compared to other true Muslimah out there. I'm just hoping I can be like him, doing what he thinks is right for the sake of Allah without thinking what  people will say. Doing da'wah sincerely, taking the responsibilities willingly.. I keep thinking how lucky for a girl to have a husband like him, children who have a father like him and parents who have a son like him. It doesn't mean that he is the perfect person ever but from my spectacular view, he is the right guy to be a husband and a father, the imam for his family. May Allah keep our faith by giving his guidance and make our journey in this life easy for all of us.. Ameen..

p/s: this is my expression of feelings in paragraph, not poems since I don't have ideas to describe about him. Just bear with me for having this kind of feeling. I'm just an ordinary girl who sometimes having hard time to deal with her own feeling. (I need more strength to go through this mysterious life) :)

Popular posts from this blog

Teardrops On My Guitar-Taylor Swift

Envy, Angry and Upset

heart vs mind?