he's the past

I thought you were different,
I thought you were special,
I thought I'm the only one who see you as a cool guy.

Maybe my dream is too good to be true,
Maybe I don't belong with you,
There's no more shine in your eyes,
There's no more sweet smiles,
Now, it's hard to even look into your face,
You've lost my respect.

This feeling is not just about jealousy, 
Seeing you with her but
It's more about my expectation from you,
Wishing you have the charisma, the type of guy I'm looking for.
The one who will still be cool no matter what happen and 
The one who will be friends with anyone,
but not more than that. 


I wish you know how I feel and
I really wish I never know you. 

i pray for your happiness and success in this life and hereafter.ameen..

Popular posts from this blog

Teardrops On My Guitar-Taylor Swift

Envy, Angry and Upset

heart vs mind?