heart vs mind?

" I don't like someone's hot. I like someone's cool."
But be careful! Don't let him make you like such a fool..
" I really like him. He's smart and a good scorer.."
So you must try to be like him and prove that you're better..
" He's really kind and I think he's not a smoker "
Please don't judge a book by it's cover.. you don't really know his outer and inner!
" He's kinda shy and seldom smiles but his gaze is like a thunder "
But do you really think that's his true colour? 
" I like his style, he respects women " 
Wait! Are you sure he does respects his parents? 
" Hey, c'mon la.. couple is normal.."
Hmm. Many people say it's normal but do they realise it's forbidden?  
" Well, I want to make him as my husband.. ^_^ "
Before that, you should ask for His guidance..




 

p/s: i like him..   is this good or bad? =.="

Popular posts from this blog

Teardrops On My Guitar-Taylor Swift

Envy, Angry and Upset