Envy, Angry and Upset

When I see a loving couple who have no legal relationship except friends who are holding hands while walking,
Should I be envy, angry and upset? Or
Should I be thankful because I'm keeping my soft hands from any man except my future husband?

When I see someone change their status on FB
"It's complicated or Not single",
Should I be envy, angry and upset? Or
Should I be happy with my single status which will only be changed when I get married?

When I see a Muslim woman who proudly show their long,straight black hair and perfectly beautiful body to public,
Should I be envy, angry and upset? Or
Should I be proud to wear hijab and clothes that cover my aurat?

When I see a woman who has a beautiful face, a complexion fair and a body like a model,
Should I be envy, angry and upset? Or
Should I be just thankful to have two eyes to see, one nose to breath, one mouth to eat and talk, a pair of ears to hear, two hands and legs to do my work which are totally perfect enough?



 


<3,
Nur Khairunnisa Hussein

Popular posts from this blog

Teardrops On My Guitar-Taylor Swift

heart vs mind?