True LOVE

I know you're a very good man
But am I worthy for you?
Can I be your friend when you need one?
Can I be your faithful lover?
Can I be your companion forever?
Can you count on me for anything?
 


I know you're a very good man
But are you worthy for me?
Will you be there when I need a shoulder to cry on?
Will you be there when I need someone to solve my problems?
Will you be there when I need someone to protect me from danger?


Maybe Allah will give me the chance 
To have a very good man in the future
But will I be thankful
For everything that I had and will have?

Our life is short and unexpectable
So we just need to love our life
and be thankful to Him
For the true love that He gave us
It is the eternal love that we will always get
from the creator
The one and only


<3,
Nur Khairunnisa Hussein

Popular posts from this blog

Teardrops On My Guitar-Taylor Swift

Envy, Angry and Upset

heart vs mind?