my SPM Eng essay... :)

  I was standing there, watching plainly other kids playing from the corner of Petunia Orphanage. I was 9 years old and has lived there since I was found in a basket outside the gate of Petunia Orphanage with a bag of clothes and a short letter.
  "Please take care of my beloved child. She is too young to suffer with me in poverty and lack of love. I am very sorry to trouble you but I am really desperate now. May God bless you."
                                                                                                       A young mother.
  That was my history as told by my guardian who was more like my own mother, Bertha.
  Suddenly someone knocked the door and yanked me back to reality. I recalled my past after looking at the old picture of me with Bertha and other kids at the Petunia Orphanage long ago.
  "Come in", I said softly.
 "Ms Sophy, you have 10 minutes left before the board meeting", said my secretary.
 "Oh, yes. Well, thanks Gina". I finished my work, tidied up my desk and rushed to the meeting room.
  Now, I have a very good job at a big advertising company as a CEO! And not to boasting, I have a really good appearance too- long, straight charcoal black hair, blue sparkling eyes, pale red lips and of course fair complexion. I have a very good life which will be perfect for others but for me, my life is not complete yet. There is one thing that I lack of- mother's love.
   Long ago, I was only an orphan girl who had a very simple life until one day, a total stranger came to Petunia Orphanage and wanted to adopt me so much. I immediately rejected her because I was very close with Bertha and other kids there. The beautiful and rich woman insisted to sponsor my education afterwards. So, I grew up as an educated person and graduated from a top university. Thanks to her, even my job now was given by Clare, the kindest person in the world I had ever known besides Bertha who supported all my education and needs.
 Later that week to my astonishment, I heard news that Clare had involved in a tragic car crash. She was badly injured on hear head and lost lots of blood. Luckily, our blood type is O. So, without thinking twice, I donated my blood as to repay all her deeds to me although it was not enough even if I gave her all my blood.
 The next day, the doctor called me and asked me to meet him as he had a very important thing to say.
 "Ms Sophy, after I diagnosed your blood, I found something strange. What is your relationship with Ms Clare? Is she your mother?" asked the doctor.
 "No, she is just my close friend and my employer. Why is it doctor?", I asked anxiously.
 "I found out that you have the same DNA with her. She is really your mother!", exclaimed the doctor.
  I felt like fainting. I was stunned and speechless. I could not say any word for a few minutes. Then I mumbled a 'thanks' to him and got up slowly but was stop by him.
  "Wait,Ms Sophy. These are her belongings that we found with her after the accident. I think you should keep them and maybe you can find answers for your questions.".
  I took Clare's brand new Gucci bag and opened it. I found her big white purse, papers and some other cosmetics. I took the purse and opened it.
  I could feel my heart almost stop beating. My chest felt heavy, my lips were so dried. I could not speak a word. I could just blink my eyes! I was holding a picture of Clare when she was young and beautiful, holding a baby girl with a tall man beside her. The man looked exactly like me- his blue sparkling eyes and pale red lips except my long straight charcoal black hair looked like Clare's.
  I flashed back when I was 9 years old. The total stranger who came to Petunia Orphanage looked at me deeply with love and full of hope because I was her flesh crimson blood. Her only daughter! I immediately rejected Clare because of Bertha and that made feel very guilty now, looking at my own mother lying quietly on the hospital's bed with lots of wires and tubes connected to her.
  I took Clare's hand and held it tightly. I kissed her warm forehead and sat beside her bed. I prayed to God that I could have a chance to live with Clare for the rest of my life. I really hoped that I could hug her and give her all my love. I wanted to say thanks and apologise to her as I had neglected her before this. But the most important thing is, I really hoped I could call Clare 'mom'.

P/s: i think maybe there are some grammar mistakes.. but i just wanna say thanks to my eng tchr, Ms Zeezah. I love u!! i got idea to create this essay bcoz i was homesick like crazy that time.. :)
love my ummi...

<3,
Nur Khairunnisa Hussein
   

  

Popular posts from this blog

Teardrops On My Guitar-Taylor Swift

Envy, Angry and Upset

heart vs mind?